本文目录
这些餐桌礼仪你有必要了解英文翻译
18. table manners;know about
了解不同国家的餐桌礼仪有什么好处的英文
Chinese table manners
Table manners in Chinese life and order in the full possession of a very important position, they believe, eating is not only way to meet their basic physiological needs method -- is also of paramount importance social experience. To this end, grasp the knowledge of the rules in some Chinese restaurants have become particularly important, whether you are a master, or merely a guest, must have some rules.
餐桌礼仪在中国人的完整生活秩序中占有一个非常重要的地位,他们认为,用餐不单是满足基本生理需要的方法———也是头等重要的社交经验。为此,掌握某些中式餐饮规则的知识便显得特别重要了,无论你是主人,抑或只是一位客人,都必须掌握一些规则。
The round table is popular. Because they can sit more people, and we can sit face to face, the head of the family identity and not long shaped the West on the table very clearly through his seat and identification. Guests should be invited to sit down and wait for the owner. The owner must be careful not to call the guests sitting in a seat near the table. This is a taboo.Will have to wait until all the people here can only be the beginning of any form of dining activities -- even if they have to wait for being late. Once you master home place, can do the prologue. During the meal, the owner must assume a proactive role -- urging guests enjoy eating and drinking is entirely reasonable.
●圆形餐桌颇受欢迎。因为可以坐更多人,而且大家可以面对面坐,一家之主的身份并不像西方长形餐桌上很清楚地通过他的座位而辨认。客人应该等候主人邀请才可坐下。主人必须注意不可叫客人坐在*近上菜的座位。此为一大忌。必须等到所有人到齐才可以开始任何形式的进餐活动———即使有人迟到也要等。一旦大家就位,主人家便可以做开场白了。进餐期间,主人必须承担一个主动积极的角色———敦促客人尽情吃喝是完全合理的。
In a typical Chinese-style table looks quite empty, in the eyes of Westerners, especially. Each seat can be seen on the front wheel on a bowl; right is a set of chopsticks and spoons, were placed in their own seat. In formal occasions, there will be napkins, mainly on the lap. In a formal banquet, the dishes of eating like a slide show, each time a dish. Surprisingly, rice, not with the dishes ibid, but you can choose to eat the same. As the dishes have their special characteristics, it should be for individual taste, but once only from a bowl to eat, not mixed taste. Plate is not available to eat, can only bowl. Bones and shells on the individual disk. Not clean the dishes must always be replaced with clean plates.
●一张典型中式餐桌看上去相当空,在西方人眼中尤甚。每张座位前可见放在盘上的一只碗;右面是一组筷子与汤匙,分别放在各自的座上。在正式场合上,会出现餐巾,主要放在膝上。
在正式宴席上,菜式的吃法很像放映的幻灯片,每一次一道菜。令人惊讶的是,米饭不是与菜式同上,不过可以选择同吃。由于菜式各有特色,应该个别品尝,而且一次只从碗中吃一种,不是混合品尝。不可用盘子吃,只能用碗。骨头和壳类放在个别盘中。不干净的盘子必须经常用清洁盘子替换。
in addition to Tom, the gallery of all the food with chopsticks. May provide a knife and fork, but as the Chinese people, it is best to use chopsticks. Chopsticks are eating a tool, so do not play with the chopsticks -- take them when the drumstick is a very rude way, but can not use chopsticks pointing to the person or motioned. Of course, absolutely can not suck or to chopsticks chopsticks inserted in rice, it is Taboo -- this is like the funeral of incense, is considered unlucky. Again, can not use chopsticks in a non-stop flipping Diecai years, should be the first sights with your eyes you want to get food. When you use chopsticks to pick up one of the food, try to avoid the encounter other food. If possible, use public chopsticks and spoons beside. After dinner or take the food after the end, will chopsticks chopsticks back seat.
●除了汤之外,席上一切食物都用筷子。可能会提供刀*,但身为中国人,最好用筷子。筷子是进餐的工具,因此千万不可玩弄筷子———把它们当鼓槌是非常失礼的做法,更不可以用筷子向人指指点点或打手势示意。当然,绝对不可吸吮筷子或把筷子插在米饭中,这是大忌———这正好像葬礼上的香烛,被认为是不吉利的。再有,不可用筷子在一碟菜里不停翻动,应该先用眼睛看准你想取的食物。当你用筷了去取一块食物时,尽量避免碰到其他食物。可能的话,用旁边的公筷和汤匙。吃完饭或取完食物后,将筷子放回筷子座。
A seat Chinese restaurant without a formal tea and can not claim. Therefore, as far as possible, the storage of different varieties of tea is a sensible approach, to ensure the most sophisticated taste is also taken into account. Issues relating to tea, should pay attention to a few key things. Seats recently teapot people should be responsible for others and themselves --- --, pour the order in accordance with age, from longest to most young persons, the final pour myself. When the people you pour, the protocol should be used finger tapping on the table, this is done to pour expressed gratitude and respect.
●一席中式餐饮如果没有茶便称不上正式了。为此,尽可能贮存不同品种的茶是明智的做法,确保最精明的品味也照顾到。有关茶的问题,应该注意几件关键的事。座位最近茶壶的人应该负责为其他人和自己斟茶———斟茶的次序按照年岁,由最长者至最年青者,最后为自己斟。当人家为你斟茶时,礼节上应该用手指轻敲桌子,这样做是对斟茶者表示感谢和敬意。
自己取想要的部分就好了,,,望采纳
在不同的国家有不同的餐桌礼仪用英语怎么说
当然学习其他国家的餐桌礼仪是很有用的,也可以用英语说,因为英语是第一语言。
中国餐桌礼仪英语10句简单
1.让客人和长辈先吃每一道菜
let the elder people and the customer eat first
2.不要用筷子敲碗
don't use the chopsticks hit the bowl
3.不要将手伸到饭桌对面夹菜
don't reach to get the food on the opposite side
4.等大家到齐了,才开始吃
don't eat until everyone is there
5.为主人的长寿、健康、成功干杯
wish for the people who host the dinner
久仰,久仰!
I have long been looking forward to meeting you.
I have long desired to meet you.
久违了。
I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
It’s been such a long time since we met last time.
久闻大名。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
这次由我负责全程陪同你们。
I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?
Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.
或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?
谢谢你专程来接我。
Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?
May I know your name,please?
很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼7
Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)
中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。
This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it
together.If there is any special request,just let me know.
如果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。
If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.
Just let me know if you need anything.
我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。
We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。
We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
除了正式会谈以外.我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动。
In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.
我期待着您的再次来访。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.
代我向……问好。
Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.
不用谢,这是我们应该做的。
Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.
欢迎再来!
Do come again.
以上就是关于了解餐桌礼仪很有益英语 ,这些餐桌礼仪你有必要了解英文翻译的全部内容,以及了解餐桌礼仪很有益英语 的相关内容,希望能够帮到您。