本文目录
中国餐桌礼仪的英语作文带翻译
In china, it is customary to pick up food for your guests, or anyone else dining with you. Whereas this may surprise foreigners, as dining is more individualistic in the West, it is a long-standing tradition and act of courtesy and consideration for Chinese people. It is seen to be taking care of others when you pick up a delicacy with your own chopsticks and put it in someone else's bowl. In this way, sharing of food is promoted and there is a closer connection to the people you are dining with. As people become more aware of hygiene, using one's own chopsticks is become less common, and most of the time, a communal server is used instead. However, this tradition is still being practised today, in most social dining events and even at home to show care and hospitality.
中国餐桌礼仪英语10句简单
1.让客人和长辈先吃每一道菜
let the elder people and the customer eat first
2.不要用筷子敲碗
don't use the chopsticks hit the bowl
3.不要将手伸到饭桌对面夹菜
don't reach to get the food on the opposite side
4.等大家到齐了,才开始吃
don't eat until everyone is there
5.为主人的长寿、健康、成功干杯
wish for the people who host the dinner
久仰,久仰!
I have long been looking forward to meeting you.
I have long desired to meet you.
久违了。
I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
It’s been such a long time since we met last time.
久闻大名。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
这次由我负责全程陪同你们。
I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?
Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.
或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?
谢谢你专程来接我。
Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?
May I know your name,please?
很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼7
Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)
中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。
This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it
together.If there is any special request,just let me know.
如果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。
If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.
Just let me know if you need anything.
我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。
We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。
We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
除了正式会谈以外.我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动。
In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.
我期待着您的再次来访。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.
代我向……问好。
Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.
不用谢,这是我们应该做的。
Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.
欢迎再来!
Do come again.
中国的餐桌礼仪英语翻译
一、入座的礼仪。先请客人入座上席,再请长者入座客人旁依次入座,入座时要从椅子左边进入。入座后不要动筷子,更不要弄出什么响声来,也不要起身走动。如果有什么事要向主人打招呼(正对门口的为上座,一般是根据对方的身份地位来安排)。
The etiquette of taking a seat. First invite the guests to take a seat, and then invite the elderly to take a seat. Next to the guests, take a seat in turn. When taking a seat, enter from the left side of the chair. Don't move your chopsticks, make any noise,
or get up and walk. If there is anything to say hello to the host (the one facing the door is the seat, which is generally arranged according to the identity of the other party).
二、进餐时,先请客人中长者动筷子。夹菜时每次少一些,离自己远的菜就少吃一些,吃饭时不要出声音,喝汤时也不要出声响,喝汤用汤匙一小口一小口地喝,不宜把碗端到嘴边喝,
When dining, please ask the elderly to move their chopsticks first. Eat less when you're far away from you. Don't make any noise when you eat, and don't make any noise when you drink soup. When you drink soup,
take small mouthfuls with a spoon. It's not suitable to drink the bowl to your mouth. When the soup is too hot, drink it after it's cold. Don't drink it while blowing.
汤太热时凉了以后再喝,不要一边吹一边喝。有的人吃饭喜欢使劲咀嚼脆食物,发出很清晰的声音来,这种做法是不合礼仪要求的,特别是和众人一起进餐时,就要尽量防止出现这种现象。
Some people like to chew crisp food hard and make a clear voice when they eat. This practice is not in line with the etiquette requirements, especially when dining with people, we should try our best to prevent this phenomenon.
扩展资料
“餐桌礼仪”是一门很深刻的学问,它体现了一种儒家文化的传承,传播和精髓。
比如,“尊老爱幼”,“长幼有序”在餐桌礼仪上就很讲究,我们都是先给长辈先盛饭,在给比自己年幼的盛饭,最后给自己盛饭。
再比如:从古至今很多重要的商业洽谈,重要决定,或是朋友间的相互往来,基本上都是和餐桌离不开的,所以餐桌礼仪至关重要。
我国古代就有所谓的站有站相,坐有坐相,吃有吃相,睡有睡相。这里说的进餐礼仪就是指吃相,要使吃相优雅,既符合礼仪的要求,也有利于我国饮食文化的继承和发展。
中国的餐桌礼仪有哪些用英语说
中国的餐桌礼仪
Table manners in China
以上就是关于中国的餐桌礼仪英语翻译 ,中国餐桌礼仪的英语作文带翻译的全部内容,以及中国的餐桌礼仪英语翻译 的相关内容,希望能够帮到您。