本文目录
关于床上用品的英语表达
A:It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place. It gave me a good idea of your product range.
谢谢你们陪同我看了整个工厂。这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了一个很好的了解。
B:It’s a pleasure to show our factory to our customers. What’s your general impression, may I ask?
带我们的客户来参观工厂是我们的荣幸。不知道你总体印象如何?
A:Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.
很好,尤其是你们的NW型机器的速度。
B:That’s our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on our factory just two months ago.
那是我们新开发的产品,性能很好。两个月前刚投买入工厂使用。
A:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
和你们的竞争对手相比,我想这机器可以让你们多占一个优势。
B:Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.
当然。就速度而言,目前没有厂家能和我们相比。
A:Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.
能给我一些那种机器配套的小册子吗?如有可能,还有价格。
B:Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.
好的。这是我们的销售目录和说明书。
A:Thank you. I think we may be able to work together in the future.
谢谢。我想也许将来我们可以合作。
导游人员机场接机情景对话
情景对话一:
A:Hi, are you Catherine?
嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?
B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.
是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!
A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.
谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。
B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.
坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!
A:Yes, and the food was horrible!
嗯,而且食物相当难吃!
B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.
喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!
A:Great! How will we be getting there?
太好了!我们要怎么去呢?
B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.
我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。
情景对话二:
A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?
B:Ah, yes, that's right.
是的。
A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。
B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
您好,我正在找导游呢!
A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?
B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。
A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。
B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。
A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。
B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。
A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
请这边走,车子正在外面等候。
B:Fine, let's go.
好,走吧!
英语口语情景对话大全
阿里:
It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place. It gave me a good idea of your product range.
谢谢你们陪同我看了整个工厂.这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了一个很好的了解.
布兰克:
It's a pleasure to show our factory to our customers. What's your general impression, may I ask?
带我们的客户来参观工厂是我们的荣幸.不知道你总体印象如何?
阿里:
Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.
很好.尤其是你们的NW型机器的速度
布兰克:
That's our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.
那是我们新开发的产品.性能很好.两个月前刚投放市场.
阿里:
The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
和你们的竞争对手相比.我想这机器可以让你们多占一个优势.
布兰克:
Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.
当然.就速度而言.目前没有厂家能和我们相比.
阿里:
Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.
能给我一些那种机器配套的小册子吗?如有可能.还有价格.
布兰克:
Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.
好的.这是我们的销售目录和说明书.
阿里:
Thank you. I think we may be able to work together in the future.
谢谢.我想也许将来我们可以合作.
希望能对你有帮助!!!
关于参观工厂的两人英语对话
Before Touring a Factory
=========================
参观工厂前
1. I've been looking forward to seeing your plant.
我一直期待着参观你们的工厂。
2. I hope to learn a lot from this visit.
我希望能从这次参观中学到很多东西。
3. May I show you our brochure?
我拿我们的小册子给您看看,好吗?
4. May I have a look at your pamphlets?
我可以看看你们的小册子吗?
5. Please look on page thirty for our yearly production.
请看第30页,本公司的年度产品。
6. I'll show you a video introducing our company and new products.
我将让您看看介绍本公司和新产品的录像带。
7. I'd like you to meet some of our people.
我想让您见见我们公司的一些成员。
8. Mr. Collins, I'd like to introduce Mr. Chen, our president.
柯林斯先生,我想向您介绍我们的总裁,陈先生。
9. On my right is Mr. Brown, in charge of promotion and public relations.
在我右边的是布朗先生,负责推广和公共关系。
10. He was promoted to chief of the overseas sales department last year, so he's up to date with the European market.
他去年被提升为海外销售部主管,因此他知道最新的欧洲市场信息。
11. He's with the product development department. He knows more about this product than anyone else.
他在产品开发部,对这个产品,他知道得比其他任何人都多。
12. Our technical development may be familiar with the problem.
我们的技术部门也许熟悉这个问题。
============================
Leading a Tour of a Factory
============================
带领参观工厂
1. We'll drive to our plant, which is about twenty minutes from the hotel.
我们将开车到工厂,从宾馆到工厂大约要20分钟。
2. Let me show you around.
让我带您到处看看。
3. Would you come this way, please? We're going up to the fourth floor.
请这边走好吗?我们要上四楼。
4. That's dangerous. Please keep off.
那很危险,请勿靠近。
5. Please feel free to ask any questions.
请随意提问。
6. What's your annual capacity?
你们的年产量是多少?
7. In this plant, we produce about 15,000 units per month. We're running on three shifts.
在这工厂,我们每月约生产15,000台。我们采用三班制。
8. We check each component before we install it.
每一部分在安装前,我们都做过检查。
9. We're quite proud of our quality control procedure.
我们深以我们的质量管理为荣。
10. We have five laboratories and a full-time staff of fifteen engineers.
我们有五间实验室,15名全职工程师。
11. Three percent of total sales is spent on research and development.
总销售额的3%花费在研究开发上。
12. I'm sorry but that's confidential. I can't answer your question.
很抱歉,那是机密。我无法回答您的问题。
==========================
After a Tour of a Factory
==========================
参观工厂后
1. How about a coffee break?
我们休息一下,喝杯咖啡如何?
2. Say, it's about lunchtime.
嘿,差不多是午餐时间了。
3. Would you like to discuss it over lunch?
您愿意一边吃午餐一边讨论吗?
4. I'd like to discuss a few details with your manager tomorrow.
我想明天和你的经理讨论几个细节问题。
5. What do you think of our plant?
你对我们工厂有什么看法?
6. Having seen our plant, what's your overall impression?
参观过我们的工厂后,您的整体印象如何?
7. Very impressive.
令人印象深刻。
8. You certainly have a big operation with very fine facilities here.
你们的经营规模实在很大,这儿的设备也相当好。
9. We've spent a great deal of money on equipment, but it's better in the long run.
我们在设备上已经投下巨额的金钱,但就长远看是有利的。
10. Do you have any difficulty in meeting your production schedules?
在配合生产进度方面,你们有困难吗?
11. You have a very efficient plant.
你们是个很有效率的工厂。
12. I have confidence in establishing a long-term business relationship with you.
我有信心我们能建立长期的商业关系。
以上就是关于factory tour情景对话 ,关于床上用品的英语表达的全部内容,以及factory tour情景对话 的相关内容,希望能够帮到您。