本文目录
银行业务英语情景对话
下面我为大家带来金融英语关于银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
关于银行业务情景对话一:
John Anderson and Betty Rogers continue their discussion about the operation and organization of her bank .
约翰·安德森和贝蒂·罗杰斯继续谈论有关贝蒂所在银行的业务和组织机构。
Anderson:Who is the highest officer of the bank ?
安德森:谁是银行中最高级的职员?
Rogers:That's Mr.Sunderland ,our president .He is responsible to the Board of Directors,
罗杰斯:我们的董事长森德先生,他负责董事会的工作。
Which is elected by the stockholders.He is assisted by the senior vice-presidents ,
是由全体股东选举出来的。高级副董事长协助他进行工作,
vice-presidents and assistant vice-presidents .
还有副董事长和助理董事长。
A;How many vice-presidents do you have ?
安德森:你们有多少副董事长?
R:There are quite a few .Usually each department is headed by a vice-president or an assistant cashier .
罗杰斯:有不少呢,通常每个部门都有一个副董事长或者一个助理司库作为领导,
That's the lowest -ranking officer position in most banks.
助理司库是大多数银行中主管级别中最低的一级。
A:Aren't all department managers officers?
安德森:并不是所有部门的经理都是主管级的吧?
R;No,not all of them are .Actually ,the word officer means a person authorized by the Board of directors to represent the bank in certain dealings .
罗杰斯:对,不全是主管级。实际上主管人员这个名词表示这个人得到了董事会授权,代表银行经营某些业务的人。
It doesn't necessarily represent his function in a department .
这个词并不一定表示他在一个部门的职权。
For example ,my boss is not a bank officer ,he is chief teller .
譬如说,我的上司并不是银行的主管级人员,他是出纳主任。
If we were an officer ,his title would be assistant-cashier and chief-teller.
如果他是主管级人员的话,他的职称应是助理司库和出纳主任。
A:That sounds very confusing .Why don't banks just make all department managers officers?
安德森:听起来另人费解。为什么银行不让所有的部门经理都成为主管级呢?
R:It's part of the bank's system of assigning authority and responsibility .
罗杰斯:这是标志权力和责任的银行制度的部分内容。
After all,banks have special obligations to their depositors because we are handling their money ,not only our own.
银行对于它们我储户毕竟有着特殊的责任,因为我们正经营着他们的钱,而不仅仅是我们自己的钱。
A;That's right.And I am a depositor ,too.I've got $37.50 in my account.
安德森:是的。我本人也是个储户,在我的帐户里存着37美元50美分。
关于银行业务情景对话二:
John Anderson's girl-friend ,Betty Rogers ,is a teller at the First National Bank.
约翰·安德森的女友贝蒂·罗杰斯是第一国民银行的出纳员。
She is explaining the operation and organization of the bank to John.
她正给约翰解释银行的业务和组织。
Rogers:Our bank is organized into a number of departments ,each of which is responsible for a particular area of business.
罗杰斯:我们的银行分成许多部门,每一部门都负责某一特定的业务。
For example ,the Trust Department handles investments ,the Collateral Department keeps loan records and pledged securities ,
譬如说,信托部门从事投资,证券担保部门负责保存贷款记录和抵押有价证券,
and the Real Estate Department handles mortgage oans on real estate.
不动产部门负责不动产方面的抵押贷款。
Anderson:What department are you in ?You 're a teller ,aren't you?
安德森:您在哪个部门?您是一位出纳员吧?
R:Yes,I am a paying and receiving teller .We are usually the people who have the most contact with our customers .
罗杰斯:是的,我是收付出纳员。我们通常是和顾客接触最多的人。
We are part of the Operations Department ,the department which takes care of most of the day-to-day business of the bank .
我们是营业部门的职员,这个部门负责从事银行大多数的日常业务。
A:What's the Auditing Department ?Isn't that where your friend Alice works?
安德森:什么是审计部门?您的朋友艾丽斯不就是在那个部门工作吗?
R:Yes,Alice is an assistant auditor .The Auditing Department has the responsibility of checking and supervising all of the bank's activities to be sure there are no errors or improper procedures.
罗杰斯:是的,艾丽斯是助理审计员,审计部门有检查和监督银行所有活动的责任以确保这些活动中没有差错或不恰当的程序。
A:Does the Auditing Department keep the main records of all transactions?
安德森:审计部门保存所有业务活动的主要记录吗?
R:No,that's the job of the General Ledger Department .That's the department that is the central bookkeeper for the bank .
罗杰斯:不,那是总帐部门的工作,那个部门就是银行的中央簿记处。
Of course ,modern banks keep such records in computers instead of in ledgers.
当然了,现代银行把这样一些记录保存在计算机里而不是保存在总帐簿中。
银行存钱英语情景对话
Counter:Good morning,may I help you,sir?
早上好,先生,有什么可以为您效劳的?
Customer:I want to draw out 5000 RMB.
我想取5000元.
Counter:Ok,please pass your card to me.
请给我您的卡.
Customer:Here you are.
给你.
Counter:Input your password here.
请输入您的密码.
Customer:(The customer inputs his password)
客人正在输入密码.
Counter:Here are five thousand yuan,please keep them well.
这是5千块,请您保管好.
Customer:Thanks,I will.
我会的.
银行业务办理英语情景对话
下面我为大家带来 金融英语 办理银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
办理银行业务情景对话1:
A:Morning. May I help you?
早上好,我能帮您什么?
B:Yes. I'd like to open an account that enables me to draw money easily.
我想开一个取钱容易的账户。
A:Well, in that case, I think a checking account may be more convenient for you. However,there's a service charge.
好的,按照您的情况,活期存款账户最适合您了,不过要收费的。
B:How much is the service charge?
收费比例是多少?
A:One percent.:
1%的手续费。
B: Sounds reasonable. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimal deposit?
听起来还挺合适的。300美元够不够用作最小存款金额的?
A:More than enough. Please fill in this form.
足够了。请填写以下表格。
B:Anything else?
还有别的吗?
A:Your passport, please.
请出示您的护照。
办理银行业务情景对话2:
A:May I help you?
我能帮你什么?
B:I'd like to cash this check, please.
我想把这张支票兑现。
A:Do you have an account with us?
请问,您在我方银行有账户吗?
B:Yeah. Here's my identification card.
是的。这是我的身份证。
A:Do you want large or small bills?
你想要大面额的还是小面值的现钞?
B:Actually, I want to buy some traveler's checks.
实际上我想买一些旅行支票。
A:What denomination?
什么面额的?
B:Twenties would be fine.
面值20的就好。
A:Do you want the whole amount in traveler's check?
所有的钱都用来买旅行支票吗?
B:Yes, please.
是的。
以上就是我为大家带来的金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
银行办卡英语情景对话
银行行业英语交流情景对话
A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?
B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you?
B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?
A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?
A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?
B:Yes,of course.
B:当然可以。
A:What service advantages does peony card possess?
A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?
B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.
B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网络 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。
A:That's great.Anything else?
A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢?
B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere.
B:我行拥有计算机网络优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的.服务。
A:Thank you for your information.
A:谢谢您的咨询。
B:You're welcome.
B:不用谢。
;以上就是关于银行英语情景对话,银行业务英语情景对话的全部内容,以及银行英语情景对话 的相关内容,希望能够帮到您。