本文目录
两人购物英语情景对话三分钟
随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式。我整理了关于购物英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
关于购物英语情景对话篇一
S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?
店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?
C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.
顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。
S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?
店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?
C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.
顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。
S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.
店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。
C: No, thank you.
顾客:不要,谢谢。
S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.
店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。
C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.
顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。
S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?
店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢?小姐?
关于购物英语情景对话篇二
C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.
顾客:好的,我要换22,000日元。
C2: Could you please fill out this form?
乙店员:请你填这张表格好吗?
C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )
顾客:好了,给你。(她拿了填好的表格和钱给银行职员。)
C2 : Here's your $200.
乙店员:200美元给你。
C : Thank you very much.
顾客:非常谢谢你。
C2 : Thank you.
乙店员:谢谢。
关于购物英语情景对话篇三
The customer is looking for a watch.
顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。
S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.
店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。
C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?
顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗?
S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.
店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。
C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?
顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里?
S: Right here.
店员:就在这里。
C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Doyou take checks?
顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗?
S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.
店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.
C: Here you are.
顾客:这是我的支票。
S: Thank you.
店员:谢谢您。
关于购物英语情景对话篇四
The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.
打电话的人正在买机票。
T: What date would you like to depart, sir?
旅行社职员:您想哪天启程呢,先生?
C: Do you have any seats for September 16th?
打电话者:你们9月16日有位子吗?
T: Let's see... I'm afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.
旅行社职员:我看看……恐怕16号已经订满了。但17号有位子。
C: The 17th will be fine.
打电话者:17号可以。
T: And what date will you be returning?
旅行社职员:那您要哪一天回来呢?
C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.
打电话者:嗯,我想是28号吧。
T: Okay, you' re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. onSeptember 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, 'departing London' s HeathrowAirport at11:15 a. m. on September 28th.
旅行社职员:好的,您订的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪机场起飞的美国航空710班机。回程是9月28日早上111:15在伦敦希思罗机场起飞的711班机。
C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.
打电话者:听起来很不错,真谢谢你。
关于购物英语情景对话篇五
The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.
顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。
C: What is your policy on returns?
顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?
S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.
店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。
C: Sounds good.
顾客:听起来不错。
S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?
店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?
C: Charge. Here's my card.
顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。
S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.
店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。
三年级简单购物英语对话
购物是一件很开心的事情,简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。我整理了关于简单购物英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于简单购物英语对话带翻译篇一
Ben:
That dress is too expensive.
这衣服真贵。
May:
But it’s so pretty.
但是很漂亮呀。
Ben:
Yes, it is pretty, but it costs $200. What about this one? It’s almost the same, but it costs half as much.
是很漂亮,但要200美元噢。这个怎么样?款式几乎一样,但只要一半的价钱。
May:
It’s not the same. It’s completely different.
这个不同,完全不同。
Ben:
It’s just a little shorter.
只是短一些。
May:
I really like this one.
我真的很喜欢这个。
Ben:
Well, it’s your money. You can spend it however you want. Do you really think it’s pretty?
好吧,反正是你自己的钱。想怎么花就怎么花。你真的觉得这个漂亮。
May:
Yeah. It’s pretty.
是的,很漂亮。
关于简单购物英语对话带翻译篇二
Hebe:
I feel hungry Dario. Do you have any food in your fridge?
达瑞欧,我觉得饿了。你的冰箱里有吃的吗?
Dario:
I think there is only a bottle of Coke in the fridge today.
我想今天冰箱里只有一瓶可乐了。
Hebe:
You are hopeless. You can't survive on Coke.
你真没希望,你不能(光靠)喝可乐生存。
Dario:
I know, but work was so busy last week that I didn't have time to go to the supermarket.
我知道,但是上周工作那么忙,以至于我都没有时间去超市。
Hebe:
How about I help you go shopping today then?
那么,今天我帮忙和你去采购怎么样?
Dario:
I was hoping that I could just lie in bed and rest all day.
我刚刚希望能只躺在床上休息一整天呢!
Hebe:
No way! That would be a complete waste of the day.
没门!那样简直就是白白浪费一天(的时间)。
Dario:
OK then. I will put some jeans on and then we can go.
那么,好吧。我就穿上牛仔裤,然后我们走。
Hebe:
I hope you have money?
我希望你有钱?
Dario:
As usual, my best friend Hebe is broke!
象往常一样,我最好的朋友布Hebe又没钱了!
关于简单购物英语对话带翻译篇三
Jen:
May I help you?
我能为你服务吗?
Jimmy:
No, thanks. I'm just browsing.
不用,谢谢。我只是随便看看。
Jen:
If you need any help, my name is Jane.
如果你需要任何服务,我叫珍。
Jimmy:
Fine, thank you. Do you carry tapered shirts?
好的,谢谢你。你们有尺码齐的衬衫吗?
Jen:
Yes, we do. What size do you need?
我们有。你要什么尺寸的?
超市购物英语情景对话10句
超市里各种各样的商品琳琅满目,令人目不暇接。我整理了超市购物英文情景对话,欢迎阅读!
超市购物英文情景对话一
贝蒂: Here, take one of these trolleys. What do you want exactly?
这儿.来推一辆手推车.你都想买些什么啊?
琼: I`m looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls with; I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.
我想买一些水饺和春卷馅.还想买酱和醋.哦.回去路上还想买点儿荔枝和蜜瓜.
贝蒂: The fruit and vegetables are over there.
蔬菜和水果在那边.
琼: Capsicums, eggplants, coconuts, pineapples? They do have everything! Look at the price for these bean sprouts-65 pence a pound. Now, that is expensive.
辣椒.茄子.椰子.菠萝--这里的东西很全阿!看看这些豆芽的价格-每磅要65美分.这太贵了.
贝蒂: You`d probably get them cheaper in Sohu. But that`s a long way to go just to buy vegetables.
如果你去Sohu的话可能会便宜一些.但只是为了买蔬菜要跑很远.
琼: Where do I pay?
在哪儿付钱?
贝蒂: Just put what you want in the trolley. We pay at the checkout. What else do you need?
只需把你想要的放在车里就行了.在外面的收银台结账.你还需要什么?
琼: Over there.
那边看看.
超市购物英文情景对话二
Amber:(to another shopper) Excuse me. where can I find the information desk?
Shopper:Just around the corner (points the way).
Amber:Thanks. (She gets to the information counter. He overhears an inquiry by the customer ahead of him).
Customer:Where's the 'Lost and Found' counter?
Officer:On the 2nd floor, near the elevator.
Customer:Where's the elevator?
Officer:To your right, near the middle of the store.
(Now it's John's turn. She steps up to the desk.) Hello. Can you tell me the closing time?
Officer:10 PM, miss.
Amber:Thank you. And can you point me to the video cameras?
Officer:5th floor, to the left of the escalators.
Amber:Thank you. (He gets on the escalator and goes to the 5th floor. First he picks up a supply of videotapes, and then he browses around the video cameras for a while. Then he overhears another customer).
Customer:Let's go to the food court and get something to eat.
(Sounds like a good idea to Amber, since she hasn't had dinner yet. She wanted to make sure she could tape the next episode of 'Cops', so she left for the department store right after work. She finds out where the food court is and goes to eat).
Amber来到当地的一家商店,她想买一些空白的录像带。她最近迷上了一个叫'Cops'的电视节目,每集必录。同时她还想去看看录像机。她怎样在超市里找到正确的路径呢?那个节目到底有什么吸引人的方呢?
Amber:(对另一个店员说)打扰一下,那可以找到咨询台?
Shopper:就在那个拐角处。(指出了方向)
Amber:谢谢。(她来到咨询台,恰好听到前面的顾客在咨询)
Customer:失物认领处在哪?
Officer:在二楼,靠近电梯。
Customer:电梯呢?
Officer:在你的右边,在商店的中部。
(现在该轮到John了。她走到台前。)你好,请问什么时候结束营业?
Officer:晚上十点,小姐。
Amber:谢谢。你能给我指一下摄影机柜台在哪吗?
Officer:在五楼,就在自动扶梯的左边。
Amber:谢谢。(他踏上自动扶梯上了五楼。他先选了一些空白带,然后又随便看了看录像机。这时他又恰巧听见了一个顾客的话).
Customer:我们去食品柜台买点吃的。
(Amber觉得是一个好主意,因为她还没吃饭呢。她为了确保能录到下一集'Cops',一下班就跑到商店里来了。她找到餐厅就去吃饭了。)
超市购物英文情景对话三
A: ExBuse me. Do you sell organiB vegetaAles here?
请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
B: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.
有的,就在你前面。
The organiB vegetaAles are marked with the Alue laAel. Here. Do you see?
有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?
A: Sure. Thank you.
唔,谢谢。
You should have a sign. That way people Bould identify whiBh are organiB and whiBh aren't.
你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。
B: They're laAeled on the paBket, sir.
它们在包装上有标示,先生。
A: One more question.
还有一个问题。
B: Yes?
请说。
A: We need to Auy some soy sauBe. WhiBh aisle is the soy sauBe in?
我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
B: That would Ae in aisle 7, with the Bondiments. It is right next to the ketBhup.
在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。
关于购物买东西的英文对话
一段关于购物的英文对话:
May:What sort of shopping mall is nearby, Mr. Taylor?
泰勒先生,附近有什么购物中心?
John:Call me John. This is a great area of the city for shopping.There's a grocery store just around the corner.
叫我约翰吧。这一带是市区里购物的好地方。在附近有一个食品杂货店。
May:What about things other than food?
除了食物还有什么?
John:Well, the Riverside Mall has 200 stores in it, including four major depart-ment stores.
噢,河畔购物中心内有200家店铺,还包括4家主要的百货商店。
May:Are there small shops near here as well?
这儿附近也有小商店吗?
John:Yes, on 4th street, near the movie theater there are many specialty shops,including clothing boutiques.
是的,在第4大街,电影院附近有很多专卖店,其中还有专卖流行衣服的商店。
May:Well, that sounds just wonderful.
噢,听起来倒挺好。
John:Yes, it's a really nice neighborhood.
是呀,这个地方可真不错。
以上就是关于购物情景对话英语简短,两人购物英语情景对话三分钟的全部内容,以及购物情景对话英语简短 的相关内容,希望能够帮到您。