本文目录
Well-received with thanks.
well noted with thanks适用于下级对上级。
商业文书或信函用语,表示“已知悉,并表示感谢”,相当于中文口语中的“收到,谢谢”。是比较随意的说法。
一般来说,在商务场合,收到别人的信函或者通知后,出于礼貌应向对方表达已经收到对方来函这件事,而又没有什么特别需要回信的内容,就会回这句话。
但是这并不是特别礼貌的或者尊敬的说法,只是轻微的表示知道和感谢,最好不要用于回复上级、客户或地位比自己高的人。
同样的情况下,更为尊敬的说法可以说成:Well noted with much appreciation/gratitude。
扩展资料:
Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.
贵国的T恤在中国东部市场很畅销。
We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality andcompetitiveprice.
我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
There is a good market for these articles.
这些商品畅销。
There is a poor market for these articles.
这些商品滞销。
There is no market for these articles.
这些商品无销路。
Your bicycles find a ready market here.
你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery
由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.
他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.
我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.
根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。
Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
We are trying to find a market for this article.
我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
We regret we cannot find any market for this article.
我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
According to our experience,these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.
根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
给客户写邮件介绍产品英文
开发信,我一般会以自我介绍开始。回复一般用Glad to hear from you OR Thank you for your letter/reply/interest in our products.信件跟踪也是以简单的自我介绍为主,毕竟对方每天会有大量邮件要处理,对自己没印象也是正常的。
回复老板夸奖的英文邮件
回复朋友的英文邮件,想说“收到了”或者“我已经确认”,英文如下:
I had received your Email
信收到了
I have already confirmed
我已经确认
Thank you for your notice。 I have received it。
谢谢你的邮件,邮件已经收到。
I have received your email. I will reply as soon as possible.
我已经收到bai您的邮件du,我会尽快回复的。
扩展资料:
句式语法:
1、as soon as possible可解bai释为 very soon,意为"尽快"。
2、as soon as 引导时间状语从du句,表示“一……就……”。如果主句用将来时或情态动词或祈使句,从句必须用一般现在时代替将来时。
soon 读法 英 [suːn] 美 [sun]
adv. 快;不久,一会儿;立刻;宁愿
短语:
1、soon enough 很快
2、so soon as 一…就
3、all too soon 总是太早;过得太快
4、had sooner 宁可,宁愿 , 宁可,宁愿
5、write soon 尽快回信
received, thank you翻译
多用于邮件,意思是:收到,谢谢
比如对方给你发了什么文件,你就可以回答这句话
也可以用
Well
received
with
thanks.
以上就是关于邮件中well received,Well-received with thanks.的全部内容,以及邮件中well received 的相关内容,希望能够帮到您。