本文目录
英语口语对话常用语
英语口语打电话的常用语
学了一门英语口语,在平常生活中要多加运用练习,现在我为大家带来英语口语打电话的常用语,希望对您有所帮助!
1怎么念电话号码 Giving numbers
念一串电话号码时,最好每三个或四个数字中间停顿一下。
连在一起的两个或三个相同数字,可以用double或triple,比如:
222读作triple two;
3344读作double three, double four;
5555可以读作double five, double five,如果要说“five five five five”也可以,但是不要说four five哦,那是45。
2 邮箱地址怎么说 Saying email addresses
@ 读作 “at”,所以,John@gmail.com就是"John, at, gmail, dot, com"。
如果用户名的部分有标点符号,常见的几种这么读:
/ 读作"forward slash"。
– 读作 a "dash"。
_ 读作 "underscore"。
3 接通电话 Getting through
很多人在打电话的时候,并不会自报家门,所以你可以礼貌地问对方的姓名,人家不会生气的。例子:
A: Can I speak to Mr Smith, please? / Is Mr Smith there, please?
我能和史密斯先生通话么?/ 史密斯先生在么?
B: May I ask who's calling? / Could I have your name, please?
请问您是?/ 能否告知您的姓名?
A: Yes, this is Tom Cruise speaking.
我是汤姆·克鲁斯。
在公司里,接起电话要先报上自己的名字,而不是问对方是谁,“Who's there?”听起来很不礼貌。
但是不要说“I am”或“My name is”,直接在自己的名字后面加上“speaking”就可以了。比如,
Hello, John Smith speaking.
你好,我是约翰·史密斯。
最好再加上公司的名字:
This is Jenny Smith from Canpoint Company.
我是全品公司的詹妮·史密斯。
如果对方找的人正是你,对话则是这样的。
A: Can I speak to Jane, please?
可以帮我接一下简吗?
B: Speaking.
我就是。
4.留信息 Leaving or taking a message
对方要找的人不在,你可以说明情况,注意在句首礼貌地加上“I'm afraid”或者 "I'm sorry"。比如:
I'm afraid Mr Smith is out of the office today.
抱歉史密斯先生今天不在公司。
其他可能的情况还有:
off sick today.
请病假了
in a meeting.
开会中
on holiday.
休假了
或者
I'm afraid his line is engaged.
他正在通话中。
接下来,你就可以问对方是否需要留信息。
A: Would you like to leave a message?
您需要留个言么?
B: Could you ask him to call me back? / Could you ask him to return my call?
能否让他给我回个电话?/ 能让他给我回个电话么?
如果你想让对方帮忙捎个信,则要说,Could you take a message?
5 打给陌生人 Calling someone you don‘t know
可能你的老板让你给一个不认识的`人打电话,那你就应当先自我介绍,然后提一提老板的名字。
A: Hello, this is Sarah Brown calling, from Canpoint Company.
你好,我是全品公司的沙拉·布朗。
B: Hello, what can I do for you? / Hello, how can I help you?
你好,我能为您做点什么?
A: I'm calling on behalf of Tom Cruise.
/ Tom Cruise suggested that I call you.
/ Tom Cruise asked me to call you.
我是代阿汤哥来电话的。/ 阿汤哥让我给您打电话。
6 通话有问题时 When there's a problem
听不清对方的话
I'm sorry, could you speak up, please?
不好意思,你能大声点吗?
I'm sorry, I can't hear you very well.
不好意思,我听不清您的话。
I'm sorry, the line's bad – could you repeat what you just said?
不好意思,线路很差,您能重复一下刚刚的话么?
没听懂对方的意思
I'm sorry, could you repeat that please?
不好意思,你能重复一下吗?
Sorry, I didn't quite catch that.
不好意思,我没听清。
Sorry, I didn't catch your surname.
抱歉,我没听清你的姓名。
I'm sorry, I didn't get that. Could you say it again, please?
不好意思,我没听到,您能再说一遍么?
I'm afraid I don't follow you. Could you repeat it, please?
不好意思,我没听明白,您能重复一下么?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Would you mind explaining it again, please?
不好意思,我好像没弄懂,您介意再解释一下么?
7.纠正对方的说法
Actually, it's 16, not 60.
事实上,是16,不是60.(着重强调引起困惑的词)
I'm sorry, but I think there's been a misunderstanding. The payment's due next week, not next month.
不好意思,但我认为这里有点误会。这笔账下周到期,而不是下个月。
I'm sorry, but that's not quite right..
不好意思,不是这样的……
确认自己是否理解正确
So if I understand you correctly…
所以如果我理解得正确的话……
When you say… do you mean…?
你说的……,是……意思吗?
;英语打电话结束常用语
着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。我精心收集了打电话英语对话常用语,供大家欣赏学习!
打电话英语对话常用语1
1.打电话的人找的是你自己
A: Is Daisy there?
Daisy 在吗?
B: This is she.
我就是。(注: 男的用"This is he." 下同,不再解释)
举一反三:
You’re speaking/talking to her.
你正在跟她说话。
This is Daisy.
我就是Daisy。
That’s me.
我就是。
2.打电话的人要找的人不在
A: May I speak to Mr. Gates?
请问Gates 先生在吗?
B: He’s not here right now.
他现在不在这里。
举一反三:
He’s out.
他出去了。
He’s in a meeting right now.
他现在正在开会。
You’ve just missed him.
你刚好错过他了。
He’s just stepped out.
他刚好出去了。
3.打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
A: Can I talk to Mark?
我可以跟Mark 讲话吗?
B: He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?
他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
举一反三:
He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?
他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?
4.打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
A: Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
B: I’m sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉, 我不知道。
举一反三:
I have no idea.
我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes.
他应该二十分钟内会回来。
5.打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
A: Do you have any idea where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗?
B: Sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉, 我不知道。
举一反三:
He’s at work right now. Do you want his phone number?
他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
打电话英语对话常用语2
与客户还价
1.I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
9. Let’s have your counteroffer.
请还个价。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
打电话英语对话常用语3
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
英语的打电话用语有哪些
用英语打电话要掌握以下几点:
打电话人接通电话后可说:Hello ! 接着说:This is sb.speaking./Could(May)I speak to sb.?/Is sb.in? 但不能问:Whoare you?接电话人可说:Hello!Good morning/afternoon/ evening.紧接着 将自己的电话号码或姓名告诉对方。如:(This is ) 3531968./This is Jim speaking.
问对方是谁, 不说:Who are you ? 而应说:Who's thatspeaking(calling)?/May I have y our name? /Is that sb. (speaking)?
代人接电话,最好说:What name shall I give?/Who shall Isay is calling? 若要离开去叫人, 须跟对方说:Hold the line,please.I'll get him/her to phone.(别挂断,我就去找他(她)听电话。 )或Hold on for a moment.(请等一会儿。)反之, 若电话要找的人在身边,代接电话的人可说:It's for you.或For you. (你的电话。)
如果打电话要找的人不在, 代接电话的人可说:Sorry,he/she isn't in.或I'm afraid he/she is o ut.(他/她不在。)如果问对方是否要留话,说:May I take a message for you? /Can Itake a messag e?/Would you like to leave a message?
打电话者若要拜托接电话人转告要找的人某事时, 可问:Couldyou take a message for me?/Please tell him (her)that(sth.)……./Tell him(her)I called./Will you please tell him (her)to c all me back later?
若对方打错电话,接电话者可说:Sorry,you've dialed
the wrong number. 打电话人发现拔错号码, 应说:Sorry,I'vedialed the wrong number.若电话的线路忙或有问题,可说:The line is busy. (占线)The line is dead.(断线)
以上就是关于我能梳理出打电话用语英语 ,英语口语对话常用语的全部内容,以及我能梳理出打电话用语英语 的相关内容,希望能够帮到您。