本文目录
超简单0句以上的英语朋友问候对话怎么写
你能够说出10句以上的超简单英语问候对话吗?有关朋友的。下面是我给大家整理的英语朋友问候对话超简单10句以上的,供大家参阅!
英语朋友问候对话1
1. Nice to meet you, Li Lan.
很高兴认识你,李岚。
Nice to meet you, Wu Min.
很高兴认识你,吴敏。
Nice to meet you, Wang Juan.
很高兴认识你,王娟。
2. Good morning, Byron.
您早,拜伦!
Good morning, Cherry.
您早,琦瑞。
Good morning, Steve.
您早, 史蒂夫。
3. Good evening, Mrs. Bao.
晚上好,保夫人。
Good evening, Mr. Bao.
晚上好,保先生。
Good evening, Miss Bao.
晚上好,保小姐。
4. How are you, Mr. Bao?
你好吗,保先生?
How are you, Mrs. Bao?
你好吗,保夫人?
How are you, Miss Bao?
你好吗,保小姐?
5. How’s your teacher?
你的老师好吗?
How’s your father?
你的父亲好吗?
How’s your mother?
你的母亲好吗?
6. How are your friends?
你的朋友们好吗?
How are your classmates?
你的同学们好吗?
How are your colleagues?
你的同事们好吗?
7. How is Betty?
贝迪好吗?
How is Linda?
琳达好吗?
How is Wendy?
温迪好吗?
8. How’s your study?
你学习怎么样了?
How’s your company?
你的公司情况怎么样了?
How’s your family?
你家人怎么样了?
9. How’s your day?
今天过得开心吗?
How’s your day at school?
今天在学校过得开心吗?
How’s your day at work?
今天上班开心吗?
10. Good night, dad.
晚安,爸爸。
Good night, mom.
晚安,妈妈。
Good night, uncle.
晚安,叔叔。
英语朋友问候对话2
1. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们,先生们,晚上好。
2. How are you doing?
你过得好吗?
3. Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你。
4. Long time no see. How have you been?
好久不见了。你过得好吗?
5. How are you doing,Mr. Du?
杜先生,你好吗?
6. How is Betty doing?
贝迪好吗?
7. How are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
8. How’s everything with you?
一切都好吗?
9. Hi, it’s a surprise to see you here!
嗨,在这儿见到你真是没有想到啊!
10. What a surprise! What brings you here?
真没想到啊!什么风把你给吹来了?
英语朋友问候对话3
1. ---How do you do?
---你好。
---How do you do!
---你好!
---Nice to meet you.
---很高兴认识你。
---Nice to meet you too.
---我也很高兴认识你。
2. ---Good morning, mom.
---妈妈,您早!
---Morning, John.
---John, 你早!
---Morning, Dad.
---爸爸,早上好。
---Morning, sonny.
---儿子,早上好。
3. ---Good evening, Daddy.
---爸爸,晚上好。
---Good evening.
---晚上好。
---How are you, Dad?
---你好吗,爸爸?
---Fine. Thank you. And you?
---很好。谢谢。你呢?
---I’m fine, too.
---我也很好。
---How’s your teacher?
---你的老师好吗?
---He’s fine. Thank you.
---他很好。谢谢你。
---How are your friends?
---你的朋友们好吗?
---They are fine. Thank you.
---他们很好。谢谢你。
---How is Betty?
---贝迪好吗?
---She’s very well, thank you.
---她很好,谢谢你。
---How’s your study?
---你学习怎么样了?
---Not bad. Thank you.
---还不错。谢谢你。
---How’s your day?
---今天过得开心吗?
---Very good. Thank you.
---很好。谢谢你。
---Good night.
---晚安。
---Good night. Have a nice dream!
---晚安。祝你做个好梦!
---You, too!
---你也一样!
朋友之间早上问候语有哪些
关系特别好的可以直接说bro
朋友之间打招呼的句子英文
1. Good morning:早晨好!
【语境】一般用于熟人、朋友或家人之间,比Hello和Hi要正式一些..注意称呼语(MissGao)要放在问候语后面,用逗号隔开.当你在早晨或是上午遇见某人时,若想与他/她打招呼以示问候,可用此语。例如: A:Good morning, Mr. Brown! B:Good morning, Betty! A:早上好,布朗先生。 B:贝蒂,早上好! A:Morning, Dick!
B:Morning, John! How are you? A:Fine, thank you. And you? B:Fine, too, thanks. A:迪克早! B:约翰早!你好吗? A:很好,谢谢。你呢? B:我也很好,谢谢。
【浅析】Good morning通常是指从凌晨开始到中午12点。它不但在见面时用也可以在分手时用。在分手时相当于Good-bye! 一般在熟人之间,只用其名,省去其姓和前面的Mr.和Mrs.等头衔。 适用于比较正式客气的场合,双方都应说Good morning! 例如:
A: Good morning, Miss Zhao. 早晨好,赵老师。 B: Good morning, Mr. Wang. 早晨好,王校长。
2. Morning:适用于比较熟悉的朋友之间或比较繁忙的情况下。
3. Hello:你好!喂! 是最广泛、最简单的打招呼,显得亲切自然。
【语境】Hello一般可作为熟人、朋友、青年人之间的招呼用语,语气较随便,意为“您好”;此外打电话或路遇熟人也可用.意为“喂”.在表示惊讶或引起对方的注意, 表示问候唤起注意时,有时可用Hi来代替Hello,显得更为随便.意为:喂,你好,看等. 如: 【例】
A:Hello/ Hi, Han Mei! 你好,韩梅! B:Hello/ Hi, Jim! 你好,吉姆! A:Hello! How are you? B:I'm very well, thank you. A:你好!身体好吗? B:很好,谢谢。
A:Hello, may I speak to Betty, please? B:Hello, this is Betty speaking. A:喂,我可以同蓓蒂通话吗? B:喂,我是蓓蒂。
【浅析】hello也可以写成hallo或hullo。Hello=Hi,多用于非正式场合。Hi比Hello使用时更随便,在美国青年人中使用更为普遍。在比较正式的场合可用Good morning, Good afternoon等代替Hello。Hello作“你好”解时的近义表达:Hello, there, Jim! 你好,吉姆!/Hi, there, John! 你好,约翰!/Howdy(=How do you do), my dear friends? 你好,我亲爱的朋友们! A:Hello, Kate.你好,凯特。 B:Hello, Li Lei.你好,李雷。 A:How are you?你好吗?
B:Fine, thank you.是的,很好。谢谢你。
4. Hi:在现代英语中,Hi比Hello用得更多,显得更随和。例如: A: Hi, Han Meimei.你好,韩梅梅。
B: Hi, Lucy. Come in, please. 你好,露西,请进来。 A: Thank you.谢谢。
5. “How are you?”“I'm fine, thank you. And you?”“Fine,too. Thanks.”“你身体好吗?”“我很好,谢谢你.你呢?”“我也很好,谢谢你.”
这种问候一般用于较正式的场合,是已相识的人在一天中第一次见面时的问候语;也可用于问对方身体怎样.另外,在英语中,除了对方帮助你后,你要说谢谢之外,当对方向你表示好意时或赞扬你时也要说谢谢(Thank you. /Thanks. ).too表示“也”的意思,放在句后,前面要用逗号与句子隔开 【例】(1)A:Excuse me. What's this? 请问,这是什么? B:It's “Ll”.这是Ll. A:Thank you. 谢谢你.
(2)A:How is your dad? 你爸爸身体好吗? B:Fine, thanks. 挺好的,谢谢你. (3)A:Happy birthday! 生日快乐! B:Thank you very much. 非常感谢.
6.Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴.
这是一种问候用语,一般在双方刚认识后讲这句话,表示很高兴结识对方。(当两个人初次认识时表达见到对方的愉快心情的句子.) 较为正式.回答时还用这个句型:Nice to meet you, too! 见到你我也很高兴!此外,当两位熟人或朋友见面,也可用 Nice to meet/see you. 或Nice to see you again. 表示问候。
nice的词义除表示“令人愉快的”以外,还有“漂亮的,好的”等意思。例如:That's a nice boy. 那是个好孩子。 It's a nice car. 那辆汽车真漂亮。 【例】A:Nice to meet you. B:Nice to meet you, too.
7. How do you do? 你好!
初次相见,经介绍后,应该说这句问候语,特别是对方年长时,以表示庄重,礼貌.回答也要说How do you do?
朋友互访的英文对话怎么说
一些英语寒暄用语
(2009-09-20 11:11:14)
标签:
英语口语
●初次见面及离别时的寒暄语
很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you.
(很高兴认识你。)
Nice to meet you, too.
(我也很高兴认识你。)
*这是初次见面时的寒暄用语。
Hello, I’m Mr. Jones.
(你好,我是琼斯。)
I’m very pleased to meet you.
(很高兴认识你。)
*在这种场合, 说话人有时候会在自己的名字前加上“Mr.”。
*be pleased to ... “因为……感到高兴”、 “很高兴做……”。
Pleased to meet you.
Good to meet you.
It’s nice to meet you.
It’s good to finally meet you.
(终于见到你了, 真好。)
How do you do? *较为正式的说法。
I’m happy to meet you.
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
I’m glad to make your acquaintance.
*make one’s acquaintance “结识某人”。
很高兴认识你。
I’m Tom Smith. Pleased to meet you.
(我叫汤姆•史密斯。很高兴认识你。)
Pleased to meet you, too.
(我也很高兴认识你。)
*这是对初次见面的人说的寒暄用语, 表示“你好”、 “很高兴认识你”。
Nice to meet you.
I’m happy to meet you.
I’m glad to make your acquaintance.
我很高兴你能来。
I’m glad you could come.
(我很高兴你能来。)
So am I. It’s good to see you again.
(我也很高兴, 再次见到你真是太好了。)
How nice of you to come.
I appreciate that you came.
我们上次见面是什么时候?
When did we meet last?
(我们上次见面是什么时候?)
It’s been so long I can’t remember.
(过了太长时间, 我都记不得了。)
*这里的last表示“上次”。
When did we last get together?
*get together “聚会”。
这是给你的。
This is for you.
(这是给你的。)
Thank you so much.
(非常感谢。)
*送给别人礼品时使用的表达方式。
It’s a present.
(这是礼物。)
It’s a gift for you.
(这是给你的礼物。)
你过得怎么样?
How have you been?
(你过得怎么样?)
Good. How about you?
(还好, 你呢?)
*向有段日子没见面的人询问近况的表达方式。
How’s it going?
How are things?
工作怎么样?
How’s work?
(工作怎么样?)
Very well, thank you.
(很好, 谢谢。)
How’s work going?
How are things at the office?
(公司情况怎么样?)
还不错。
How are you doing?
(过得怎么样?)
I can’t complain. (还不错。)
*直译是“我没什么可抱怨的”, 即“很顺利”、 “还不错”的意思。
Fine, thank you.
Couldn’t be better. (再好不过了。)
Can’t complain. *这里省略了主语I。
I have nothing to complain about.
老样子。
How are things at the office?
(工作怎么样?)
The same as usual.
(老样子。)
*usual “平常的”、 “通常的”。as usual “像平常一样”、 “照旧”。
Nothing has changed. (什么也没变。)
*change “改变”、 “变化”。
It’s the same old thing.
Same old, same old. *非正式的说法。
看你真忙啊。
You sure look busy.
(看你真忙啊。)
I am busy.
(我是很忙。)
*sure “确实”、 “无疑”。这里的look表示“(从外表上)看起来……”。
Looks like you have a lot of work.
*look like ... “看起来像……”。
You look swamped.
*swamped “穷于应付(工作等)”。
You look really busy.
你还和以前一样忙。
You’re as busy as ever.
(你还和以前一样忙。)
I like staying busy.
(我喜欢忙忙碌碌的。)
*as ... as ever “同以前一样……”。
*这里的stay表示“保持……的状态”。
You’re always so busy.
You always stay so busy.
希望你不要难为我。
I hope you won’t give me a hard time.
(希望你不要难为我。)
Don’t worry. I’ll be nice.
(不用担心, 我会手下留情。)
*give ... a hard time “使……遭遇麻烦”。可以用于一起共事的同事,或是在高尔夫球之类的运动场合中使用。
I hope you’ll go easy on me.
Please don’t give me a hard time.
Please be kind to me.
恐怕我得走了。
I’m afraid I must go now.
(恐怕我得走了。)
Leaving so soon? (这么快就走?)
*I’m afraid ... “很遗憾……”, 表示违背自己的意愿而不得不做的心情。
*leave “离开”、 “分别”。soon “马上”。
I’m afraid I must be going.
I’m afraid I must leave now.
I’m afraid I must depart now.
*depart “离开”、 “启程”。
太遗憾了。
I have to leave.
(我得走了。)
That’s a shame.
(太遗憾了。)
*leave “走”、 “离开”。
*这里的shame表示“糟糕的事”、 “遗憾的事”。
That’s too bad.
*“太遗憾了”的惯用表达方式。
I’m sorry. *这里的sorry表示“遗憾的”。
能再次见到您真是太好了。
Well, goodbye, Mr. White. It was nice seeing you again.
(好吧, 怀特先生, 再见。能再次见到您真是太好了。)
Goodbye. Take care.
(再见, 多保重。)
*see “看见”、 “见面”。
*take care是“注意”、 “当心”的意思, 但是经常被用在告别的场合, 表示“多保重”。
It was nice to see you again.
It was good to see you again.
那么我们以后再见吧。
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
(和你一起共事非常愉快。)
Thank you. Let’s meet again sometime.
(谢谢,那么我们以后再见吧。)
*sometime “在某个时候”。sometimes “有时”。注意二者的区别。
Let’s get together again sometime.
(改日我们再见吧。)
*get together “会面”。
I would like to see you again.
(我还想再次见到你。)
I hope we will meet again sometime.
我等你的消息。
I’ll e-mail you soon.
(我很快会给你发电子邮件的。)
I’ll be waiting to hear from you.
(我等你的消息。)
*e-mail “发送电子邮件”。
*wait “等待”。hear from ... “收到某人的信”。
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
*look forward to ... “盼望……”。
I’ll expect to hear from you then.
*expect “期待”。
我们等着您。
I’ll try to attend the meeting.
(我会尽可能参加这个会。)
We’re expecting you. (我们等着您。)
*expect “盼望”、 “等候”。
We’ll be expecting you.
We’ll be waiting for you.
●寒暄语种种
请原谅。
Excuse me.
(请原谅。)
Yes?
(什么事?)
*与陌生人搭话或提出异议等时用的客套语。
Pardon me. *该说法比“Excuse me.”更为夸张些, 用得不好听起来会很滑稽。
Hello. *这里的hello是为了引起对方注意而打的招呼。
Do you have a minute?
*意思是“你有时间吗?”。
抱歉。
Excuse me.
(抱歉。)
Of course.
(没关系。)
*开会或就餐需中途离席时,用该表达方式告知他人。
Would you excuse me for one moment, please?
(对不起,我可以离开一会儿吗?)
*这是更为礼貌的说法。
Would you mind excusing me for a moment?
(对不起,我可以离开一会儿吗?)
May I be excused for a moment?
(对不起,我可以离开一会儿吗?)
Please excuse me. *更为礼貌的说法。
让我看看好吗?
May I take a look at it?
(让我看看好吗?)
Sure. Here you are.
(当然。你看吧。)
*take a look at ... “看……”。
*“Here you are.”是递交某物时表示“给你”的习惯用语。
May I see it? *see “看”。
I’d like to take a look at it.
(我想看看。)
但愿我没有打搅你。
I hope I’m not disturbing you.
(但愿我没有打搅你。)
No, I’m on my break.
(没有, 我在休息呢。)
*hope “希望”。disturb “妨碍”、 “打搅”。
*break “休息时间”。
I hope I’m not interrupting anything.
*interrupt “打搅”。
I hope you aren’t in the middle of something.
*这里的in the middle of表示“正忙于”。
请进吧。
May I enter?
(我可以进来吗?)
Please go right in.
(请进吧。)
*“May I ...?”是征求别人许可时的礼貌用语,表示“我可以……吗?”。
*这里的in表示“进”、 “入”。
Please go ahead. *go ahead “前进”。
Please go on in.
但愿我在这儿没有影响你们工作。
I hope I’m not in your way.
(但愿我在这儿没有影响你们工作。)
That’s okay. We’re finished here.
(没关系, 我们已经做完了。)
*I hope ... “我希望……”。in one’s way “妨碍某人”。直译是“希望我没有妨碍你们”。
I’m not getting in your way, I hope.
Do you need me to move from here?
(你需要我让开吗?)
*move “移动”。
如果你不介意的话。
You wanted to borrow my calculator?
(你要用我的计算器?)
If you don’t mind.
(如果你不介意的话。)
*borrow “借”。calculator “计算器”。
If it’s no trouble for you.
*trouble “困难”、 “麻烦”。
If it’s no trouble.
If you wouldn’t mind.
你说什么?
You’re working too hard.
(你工作得太辛苦了。)
Pardon me?
(你说什么?)
*pardon意为“原谅”、 “宽恕”, 但“Pardon me?”是请对方再说一遍的意思。
Excuse me?
I beg your pardon?
Could you repeat that?
(你能再说一遍吗?)
怎么啦?
What’s the matter?
(怎么啦?)
I’m just tired.
(我只是累了。)
*matter指“困惑”、 “麻烦”。 “What’s the matter?” 这句话的意思是“怎么啦?”。如果加上with, “What’s the matter with ...?”表示“……怎么啦?”。
What’s the matter with you?
(你怎么啦?)
I’m nervous about the meeting.
(开会让我紧张。)
*nervous “不安的”、 “紧张的”、 “着急的”。
Are you okay?
Is anything wrong? *wrong除了指“坏的”、 “错误的”, 还有“身体不好”的意思。
What’s wrong?
Is everything okay?
出什么事了?
What’s going on?
(出什么事了?)
Nothing’s going on.
(没什么。)
*直译是“正在发生什么事”, 但表示的意思是“怎么了”、 “出什么事了”。在听到巨响等情况时使用。
What’s happening?
What’s the matter?
What’s up?
没,没什么。
Is something wrong?
(有什么不对劲儿吗?)
No, nothing.
(没, 没什么。)
以上就是关于老朋友见面寒暄对话英文 ,超简单0句以上的英语朋友问候对话怎么写的全部内容,以及老朋友见面寒暄对话英文 的相关内容,希望能够帮到您。