本文目录
有哪些浪漫的英文诗
1.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
2.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
3.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
4.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
5.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:
“我爱你。”
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon
it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee."
6.一个忧郁的声音,筑巢于逝水似的年华中。
它在夜里向我唱道:“我爱你。”
One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years.
It sings to me in the night, ---I loved you.
找某人帮忙的英文
《世界上最遥远的距离》
泰戈尔
世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world
不是生与死的距离 is not the way from birth to the end.
而是我就站在你面前It is when I stand in front of you
你却不知道我爱你 but you don't understand I love you.
世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world
不是我就站在你面前 is not when I stand in front of you
你却不知道我爱你 you don't know I love you
而是爱到痴迷 It is when my love is bewildering the soul
却不能说我爱你 but I can't speak it out
世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world
不是我不能说我爱你 is not that I can't say I love you.
而是想你痛彻心脾 It is after missing you deeply into my heart
却只能深埋心底 I only can bury it in my heart
世界上最遥远的距离The furthest distance way in the world
不是我不能说我想你 is not that I can't say to you I miss you
而是彼此相爱 It is when we are falling in love
却不能够在一起 but we can't stay nearby
世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world
不是彼此相爱 is not we love each other .
却不能够在一起 but can't stay together
而是明知道真爱无敌 .It is we know our true love is breaking through the way
却装作毫不在意 we turn a blind eye to it
所以世界上最遥远的距离 So the furthest distance way in the world
不是树与树的距离 is not in two distant trees.
而是同根生长的树枝 It is the same rooted branches
却无法在风中相依 but can't depend on each other in the wind
世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world
不是树枝无法相依 is not can't depend on each other in the wind
而是相互瞭望的星星 It is in the blinking stars who only can look with each other
却没有交汇的轨迹 but their trade intersect.
世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world
不是星星没有交汇的轨迹 is not in the blinking stars who only can look with each other
而是纵然轨迹交汇 It is after the intersection
却在转瞬间无处寻觅 but they can't be found from then on afar
世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world
不是瞬间便无处寻觅 is not the light that is fading away.
而是尚未相遇 It is the coincidence of us
便注定无法相聚 is not supposed for the love.
世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world
是飞鸟与鱼的距离 is the love between the bird and fish.
一个翱翔天际 One is flying in the sky,
一个却深潜海底 the other is looking upon into the sea.
可以来一首英语诗吗
-- 英语诗〔英汉互译〕
Love\'s Witness——爱情的见证
Slight unpremeditated Words are borne
By every common Wind into the Air;
Carelessly utter\'d, die as soon as born,
And in one instant give both Hope and Fear:
Breathing all Contraries with the same Wind
According to the Caprice of the Mind.
But Billetdoux are constant Witnesses,
Substantial Records to Eternity;
Just Evidences,who the Truth confess,
On which the Lover safely may rely;
They\'re serious Thoughts,digested and resolv\'d;
And last,when Words are into Clouds devolv\'d.
不加思索的轻率话语,
被每一次平凡的呼吸载入空气;
随便说说,刚出口即消失,
一瞬间给人希望和恐惧:
同一气息呼出万般矛盾心肠,
追随心灵无常的遐想。
但情书则是恒常的见证,
直至永恒的实体记录;
公道的证物,它道出真诚,
恋人能在其上安心依附;
它们是严肃的思想,经过深思熟虑;
当话语在云外消失,它们还将延续。
更多的可以看这里,中英文对照的:)~
***info.net/cgi-bin/bbs/topic.cgi?forum=53&topic=1717
英语情诗选集
1.
I AM THE WIND
我是风
I am the wind that wavers,
我是那舞动的风
You are the certain land;
而你是那安静的土地
I am the shadow that passes
Over the sand.
我是那跨越你土地的影子
I am the leaf that quivers,
我是那震澶的叶子
You--the unshaken tree;
而你是那宁静的树
You are the stars that are steadfast,
你是那坚定的群星
I am the sea.
而我是那大海
You are the light eternal,
你是那永恒的光辉
Like a torch I shall die...
而我要象火炬熄灭
You are the surge of deep music,
I--but a cry!
你是那深沉乐音的波涛
可我,只会哭泣
2.
MISTRESS MINE,
WHERE ARE YOU ROAMING
你是去哪里,我的姑娘啊
Mistress mine, where are you roaming?
我的姑娘哦,你要去哪里?
stay and hear! your true-love's coming
That can sing both high and low;
还是留下来,你的真爱正悄悄来临
听啊!它会高歌浅吟
Trip no further, pretty sweeting,
不要再四处游荡了,美丽的情人
Journeys end in lovers' meeting--
Every wise man's son doth know.
飘荡会止于爱人的相会,这每个聪明人的儿子都懂
What is love? 'tis not herafter;
什么才是爱情?如这还不是
Present mirth hath present laughter;
现上欢乐,显出笑声
What's to come is still unsure:
那些将来的依然不能预测
In delay there lies no plenty,--
这里将没有多少谎言
Then come kiss me, Sweet--and--twenty,
那么来亲吻我吧!妙龄美人!
Youth's a stuff will not endure
青春会稍纵即逝
3.
I TRAVELLED AMONG UNKNOWN MEN
我曾在海外的异乡漫游
I travelled among unknown men,
In lands beyond the sea;
我曾在海外的他乡漫游
Nor, England! did I know till then
直到那个时候我才知道有个被称为英格兰的地方
What love I bore to thee.
我能给你什么样的爱情。
'Tis past, that melancholy dream!
那只不过是过去的一个忧郁的梦哦!
Nor will I quit thy shore
我将不会在你的海岸搁浅
A second time; for still I seem
To love thee more and more
这已经不是第一次,我似乎越来越爱你
Among thy mountains did I feel
The joy of my desire;
在你的群峰之间,我享受着欲望的快乐
And she I cherished turned her wheel
Beside an English fire.
在英国人的钩火边,我怀抱着她催动她欲望之轮
Thy mornings showed, thy nights concealed
The bowers where Lucy played;
就在露希曾玩耍过的凉亭,你的清晨已露,你的黑夜逃脱
And thine too is the last green field
That Lucy's eyes surveyed.
而露希的双眸所及,也是你最后的绿地。
FAREWELL, SWEET GROVES
哦再见,可爱的小树林
Farewell,
再见吧
Sweet groves to you;
可爱的小树林
You hills, that highest dwell,
And all you humble vales, adieu.
你盘踞在小山之顶
You wanton brooks and solitary rocks,
肆意而孤独的摇摆
My dear companions all, and you, my tender flocks!
我和你仅有的伴侣是那些温顺的羊群
Farewell, my pipe, and all those pleasing songs, whose moving strains
再见吧,我的笛子和所有快乐的歌声, 以及那些移动着的紧张
Delighted once the fairest nymphs that dance upon the plains;
欣喜的,无比美丽的仙女在平地上起舞
You discontents, whose deep and over- deadly smart,
你的不满,是那些深邃过於平静的苦痛
Have, without pity, broke the truest heart;
毫无怜悯地伤害了那真实的心脏
Sighs, tears, and every sad annoy,
That erst did with me dwell,
And all other's joy
那曾伴随我的叹息,眼泪和每一个愁苦的烦恼
以及所有别的乐趣
Farewell!Adieu,
再见吧!再见吧!
4.
Fair shepherdesses:
美丽的牧羊女们
Let garlands of sad yew
Adorn your dainty golden tresses.
让那紫杉木花环,装饰你秀美的卷发
I, that loved you, and often with my quill
我,爱你们的人,也常是用这羽茎
Made music that delighted fountain, grove, and hill:
演奏音乐使山泉,树木和小山高兴
I, whom you loved so, and with a sweet and chaste embrace.
而我,你们深爱的人,被你甜蜜而简朴的拥抱
(Yea, with a thousand rarer favours) would vouchsafe to grace,
(是的,以成千珍贵的宠爱) 将赐予优雅
I, now must leave you all alone, of love to pain:
我现在不得不离你们而去,并因爱而痛苦
And never pipe, nor never sing again.
再也不吹起我的风笛,也再不放歌
I must, for evermore, be gone.
我不得不永远地离开
And therefore bid I you
因此我要祝福你
And every one,
以及每一个人
Adieu.
再见
5.
MOONSHINE
胡言乱语
To think 如果说思考
I must be alone: 还是要孤单好
To love 如果说是爱情
We must be together. 我们必需一道
I think I love you
When I'm alone 当我孤单的时候,我想我真的爱你
More than I think of you 当我们在一起的时候,爱情要远远超出我的思考
When we're together.
I cannot think 没有爱情我又如何思考?
Without loving
Or love 同样没有思考岂能相爱?
Without thinking.
Alone I love 因此我热爱孤单
To think of us together:去冥想我们在一起的时候
Together I think
I'd love to be alone.而当我们在一起,我又渴望孤单!
5.
She Walks in Beauty
She walks in beauty, like the night
她优美地走着,有同那漆黑的夜
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
就象没有一丝云彩的季节和那群星闪耀的天空
And all that's best of dark and bright
那是最好的黑暗和光亮
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
就象她的样子和她的眼睛
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
那温柔的光也因此而越加醇美
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
就是天堂会餐日也会放弃
One shade the more, one ray the less,
越是遮蔽,就越是光芒不再
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
那些被削弱的无名的优雅
在每一颗漆黑的树上挥手致意
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
或柔柔地照亮她的面庞
而那里,思想在安祥而甜蜜的显露
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
多么纯洁,多么宝贵的栖息之所
And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
在那面颊和眉宇之间
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
如此温柔,如此安详,又是多么的动人
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
那胜利的微笑,那流动着的丰采
But tell of days in goodness spent,
告诉白昼慈善已尽
A mind at peace with all below,
一颗多么渴望和平的头脑
A heart whose love is innocent!
一颗充满了无辜爱怜的心脏
6.
Heart, We Will Forget Him 心啊,让我们把他遗忘
Heart, we will forget him, 心啊,我们将把他忘却
You and I, tonight! 你和我,就在今夜
You must forget the warmth he gave, 你必需忘记他给你的温暖
I will forget the light. 而我将忘却他给予的光线
When you have done pray tell me, 当你祷告的时候就告诉我吧
Then I, my thoughts, will dim. 也好使我的思潮变得暗淡
Haste! ‘lest while you’re lagging 那请快点吧!不要藕断丝连
I may remember him! 我可能会记住他
普希金诗歌英文版
普希金诗歌英文版 My River如下:
My river runs to thee.
Blue sea,
wilt thou welcome me My river awaits reply
.Oh! sea,
look graciously.
我是一条朝你奔流而去的小溪,
,蓝色的大海啊,
你愿意接纳我吗?
优雅的大海啊,
小溪正在等待你的回答。
1、亚历山大·谢尔盖耶维奇·普希金(Александр Сергеевич Пушкин,1799年6月6日-1837年2月10日),俄国著名的文学家、现代俄国文学的奠基人、19世纪俄国浪漫主义文学主要代表,被誉为"俄国文学之父",被许多人认为是俄国最伟大的诗人。
2、他的作品是俄国民族意识高涨以及贵族革命运动在文学上的反应。代表作有诗歌《自由颂》、《致大海》、《致恰达耶夫》、《假如生活欺骗了你》等,诗体小说《叶甫盖尼·奥涅金》,小说《上尉的女儿》《黑桃皇后》等。
以上就是关于关于海的英文诗句浪漫 ,有哪些浪漫的英文诗的全部内容,以及关于海的英文诗句浪漫 的相关内容,希望能够帮到您。