英语中的过去分词可以转化为形容词,例如"exhausted"(精疲力尽的),"thrilled"(兴奋的),"frustrated"(失望的),"amused"(有趣的)和"confused"(困惑的)。这些形容词可以生动地描述事物,使语言更具表现力。
Exhausted (精疲力尽的)
- I am exhausted after running a marathon. (我跑完马拉松后感到精疲力尽。)
- The exhausted workers went home after a long day at the factory. (工厂里辛苦工作了一整天的工人们疲惫不堪地回家了。)
Thrilled (兴奋的)
- She was thrilled to receive a promotion at work. (她因为被晋升而感到兴奋。)
- The kids were thrilled to see the circus. (孩子们看到马戏团感到兴奋。)
Frustrated (失望的)
- I am frustrated that I didn't get the job. (我因为没有得到那份工作而感到失望。)
- The students were frustrated with the difficult exam. (学生们对难度大的考试感到失望。)
Amused (有趣的)
- The cat's antics always amused me. (猫的滑稽行为总是让我感到有趣。)
- The audience was amused by the comedian's jokes. (观众被喜剧演员的笑话逗乐了。)
Confused (困惑的)
- I am confused by this math problem. (我对这个数学问题感到困惑。)
- The tourists were confused by the complicated map. (游客们被复杂的地图弄得困惑。)